What's The Best Form Of Vitamins?

Healthy4Me

I've been thinking about starting to take a vitamin supplement since I'm approaching 40. I've looked around and there are a lot of options. Which is the best form of vitamins to take, liquid, chewable, pill??? What do you use?

Eliza

This is a good question, I would also like to know an answer for. I also wondered, is it best to take a multi-vitamin, or seperate vitamins catered to you?

AppleMay

I like the chewable Vit. C's but the others I take are pills. I have heard that the liquids are best, but don't know for sure. As to which ones to take......I would think your age might have something to do with it. Maybe consult with your Dr. or a Nutritionist.

wonder

I would think that any form would be good as long as they are all the same dosage. Each form works a certain way. I only take pills when I take anything.

BettyKane

Now that's a good question! I'm not so sure it matter but I've heard the kind you put under your tongue works the best but I don't think there are many vitamins that come that way. Seems like any good quality of pill would be just as good.

Elkheart

I've heard that the liquid form is more easily absorbed, but I don't see that it would make a difference if your digestion is normal. If you have had some type of surgery such as a removal of parts of the digestive system for any reason, whether it had been for cancer or a gastric bypass surgery, I would say the liquids would do much better.