What your feet say about your health

ashmonn

I wonder what it means if you have one of these intermittently? For instance, I experience #12 from time to time, but I always thought that it may be because I forgot to apply enough lotion. I was very surprise to learn that my problem may go deeper; I never considered fungus. I guess I will try to give them a long soak it this arises again. Thanks for posting this. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Esperahol

I have been checking everyone's feet now. My sister asked me if I have developed some type of foot fetish. ;) I think my brother does. So, he and my nephew are next on my list. This hair on the feet thing has really gotten to me. ;)
I know. I keep looking about at the family because I really have to wonder about it. I mean who does these kinds of studies and more importantly who bothers to show up for them?

shaunche

I have a really bad calice on the underside of my toe from biting it as a child.. lol.
Haha, that's mad. I have calluses on my hands from weight lifting, it doesn't really bother me.

Have you ever tried using a pumice stone to smooth your feet? They are good for grinding down hard and dead skin.