Weight Loss

Thyme

I have heard that acupuncture can help with weight loss. Has anybody here tried it? I know that eating healthy and exercising is the real way to do it, but I am having problems with that. I need a helping hand.

Aloe Vera

I know acupuncture works for migraines a friend of mine had them and they took them away completely. All of the studies I have read in relation to acupuncture and weight loss show that acupuncture can only enhance a small increase in weight loss with diet and exercise.

Georgia

I tried acupuncture for weight loss, but it didn't work for me. It might have been because I was just not a good subject. I had had the process before for pain after an accident, and it had worked great. Probably my heart wasn't in the weight loss possess at that time, noting can work unless you do some work with it!

shai powell

Hi Thyme,

Acupuncture has many benefits as well as eating right. When it comes to eating right you have to know which foods work best for your body and, the way to do that is to work with a Health Coach or a Naturopath. You need to have the elimination diet test done on you to figure out what foods work best with your body and which ones don't. Also, getting on a good herbal program will aid exponentially in your weightloss. However, you do need to be monitored to make sure that everything you are doing is working and you are not having any adverse effects.

shyness

I have tried just about everything to try and lose weight, but it is hard for me to believe that acupuncture can help you lose weight.

CrystalHugger

My aunt tried accupuncture for weight loss but didn't lose a pound. It was just money wasted for her to get it done. She was diabetic though and wanted to try it.