Watching movies!

Luvkenny

Yes, spending the day on the couch watching old Lifetime movies. I do consider this healthy! It's a stress free day and so good for my mental health! Anyone else do this?

Lilly

I do this on occasion as well. Sometimes you just need a day to do nothing at all. I need one, but I haven't been able to get one lately.

Hyacinth

Oh yes! One of my favorite ways to relax is having a movie or TV series marathon while enjoying a cup of coffee and a piece of my favorite dessert!

Luvkenny

Well after this "stress-free" day I came down with a cold. Maybe my body wants to be on the go all the time. I've been under the weather for about 5 days now. I hope it breaks soon. I have a feeling this weekend will be on the couch too!

freshfoodie

I don't watch Lifetime movies generally, but I have been known to take a mental health break by vegging out in front of the TV. It just gives you a chance to clean out your mind and concentrate on the problems of the people on TV instead of your own.

chabella

All Lady
Having any stress free moment is a good thing lately, we have far too much to stress over. The rising prices of food and gas, the lack of jobs and all other of the stress bugs like work and school life (for the kids or yourself).

SoftRain

A day just to watch movies in peace sounds wonderful! However, I have small children so I'm not going to get that until they are all in school. :p

Aletha

My family will do this on occasion with everyone having a favorite movie in the mix. It's a lot cheaper than going to the movies and a lot healthier too. We can control what is being consumed, such as air popped popcorn instead of the butter drenched stuff at the movies and we control what is drunk, such as fruit juice instead of soda. I think everyone needs a "battery charging" day every now and then.

chabella

All Lady
The best bet for anyone with little ones would be to watch a movie on Netflix (or similar) after the kids are in bed. We do this all the time and its much cheaper than the theater too!

We love those kind of days. Sometimes we will just spend the whole day doing this. We've actually gotten hooked on some movies from the 40's and 50's and watched them all the way to the end. :)