Visits to the chiropractor

vanillabean

How often do you go to the chiropractor? My friend goes every week to get her back popped. I don't know a lot about it, but it seems excessive to me. I'd like to go see a chiropractor, but I'm also afraid that it will end up back-firing on me.

boobah

I have a twisted vertebra. It is so bad that you can feel how out of place that it is. I was going to the chiropractor and I was getting better and feeling better. Then I got busy and stopped. Now I am in pain again. I really want to find the time to go back because it really was helping me.

mark5049

I used to love going to the chiropractor to get my back and neck popped. But I haven't had the money to go lately, and I can tell it, especially in my back. It just gets so stiff, especially when walking or, like now, sitting in the chair for long periods.

natural1

When I had both my spinal surgeries I was seeing a Chiropractor before the surgeries. I really didn`t like it. It didn`t seem to help me. Except for one time when I was mopping the floor and my right arm starting hurting so bad I went in the next day. It helped then. But now I am fused in my neck and lower back so I`m afraid to have any kind of adjustments done on my back or neck.

Bob67

Vanilla, that does seem a little excessive. I usually go about once a month, unless I'm really hurting. Then I'll go in for an adjustment. But yeah, once per week. Perhaps she's a little obsessed with it?