Vegan once a week

Valerienne

My favorite vlogger talked recently about how she switched to vegan diet, by picking one day a week when she was going to eat only this kind of food. She said that those days she started noticing that she felt less lethargic and overall more clear-headed and motivated than when she ate animal products.

It seems like a great way to change diets, isn't it? Once a week is a tiny challenge as opposed to changing everything at once, so it seems like something I could stick to.

What do you think? Also, to the vegans among us: do you feel like vegan diet actually improved your mood and condition? Don't you feel weaker, as anti-vegans like to scare those who want to give up meat?

AppleMay

Well it makes sense, if you are wanting to change your diet completely, to do it this way. I don't think I could do it myself but making a gradual change over time seems the way to go.

SoftRain

I think it can't hurt; a plant-based diet can be very healthy and once a week is a good way to ease into it. Even if she never does it more than once a week, it's still good for her.

Cassia

I think that is a good start if you aim to go vegan all the way. As they say, start small and everything follows. I understand why some people turn to a vegan diet, but right now I am not one of them.