Too Much!

Primrose

Over the years, I have become very sensitive to odors and can't stand to be bombarded with scents. I've even had to quit wearing perfumes. Shopping in Wal-Mart over the weekend, I happened to turn down the air freshener isle and was overcome by all the smells. Whew!!!! I got through that aisle in a hurry.

Last edited:

Elberberry

I have the same problem in the air freshener aisle and also the perfumes and cologne. I even have a problem if the person in front of me in church is wearing a perfume or aftershave that is too strong.

Cassia

My sister-in-law has the same issue. She is very sensitive to scents, and she sneezes a lot when exposed to strong-smelling fragrances. As a result, she rarely wears cologne or perfume, and the lotions and creams that she uses are fragrance-free or mildly-scented.

Luvkenny

I am the same way. I cannot even go into Yankee Candle unless I take an allergy pill before I go in. It seems to be getting worse every year too.

PaloVerde

I get headaches around certain smells. Incense in particular really bothers me. The same is true with stronger perfumes. If other people can smell your cologne or perfume and they are more than a foot away, you are wearing way too much!