Too cold outside for pets

Luvkenny

I would like to turn in each and every person that I see leaving their dogs outside on a chain right now. It has been zero here and I still see dogs on chains. What is wrong with people? I would seriously like to chain the people outside with no blankets or anything.

Valerienne

My thoughts exactly! Our dog likes to play in the snow occasionally, and sometimes he refuses to come back inside. But he's running around the yard and playing with toys and the neighbors' dogs, not lying chained to the ground.

Lilly

I know what you mean LuvKenny! Even down South it has been too cold to leave animals outside with no way to get warm or stay dry.

lolli

I agree 100% with this. Nothing makes me angrier than seeing dogs chained up outside. It doesn't really matter if it is too hot or too cold, it's not right. Why have pets if you do nothing with them.

Luvkenny

Oh I hate seeing them outside in the summer too. The weather men tell us of a very high heat index and make sure your pets have cold water and a shady spot to lay. You see dogs on chains in the middle of a yard with no shade!