This herb is better than Tamiflu when you get sick

Aconite

Garlic has been around for centuries so it should be no mystery that it has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal properties. Long held in every doctors medicine bag for cuts, scrapes, colds and flu. Check out this article with over 150 beneficial health effects on garlic and make sure you eat it fresh!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/09/23/garlic-health-benefits.aspx?e_cid=20131003Z1_WNL_art_1&utm_source=wklynl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20131003Z1

yfnn

pharmaceuticals altogether are a lesser option than herbs. men are nowhere near as wise as plants ^^

lolli

Well of course garlic is a "cure all". I eat a lot of it. Is it just as good to rub on your wounds? I would think it might burn. Thanks for the article.

Alli

Great article Aconite! Thanks for sharing. We love garlic in our house but I simply forget about it. I know you're supposed to eat it raw but there's no better smell in the world than roasting garlic. It just says "home" to me.

SoftRain

I love garlic. I don't eat it raw, though; it has to be sauteed or roasted, which I'm sure destroys some of its beneficial properties.