The benefits of green tea.

CindyJ

I am not a big tea drinker, but I am constantly hear green tea is good for this and that. Can someone tell me what are the health benefits of green tea?

SuzyQ

I admit that I don't drink it but have been considering it because it's supposed to be good for everything from cancer to cholesterol. The Chinese have been using it for ages. See here.

chabella

All Lady
I have never really found the right green tea for me and that might sound odd since there is such a large section but where I live, I am forced to find places online and have it shipped. Its hard for me to just take the word of a website when finding places....

Janet

Green tea is supposed to help rid the body of free radicals that have been linked to causing many different forms of cancer. It also has calming affects which may help reduce stress levels.

Glinda

I bought some green tea for the first time recently. It is not my favorite tea, but I still drink a few cups a week for the health benefits. Does anybody know how much you have to drink to be sure you're getting the positive effects of it?

chabella

All Lady
Now stress levels I could deal with but does it end up making me a little lazy too? I have tried some other things that have that after effect which drives me a little nuts when I still need my spunk.