Something bit my cat!

Luvkenny

Something bit Gracie on Thursday. She didn't act funny until Friday. When I noticed her walking funny I looked her over. She has had all of her shots. I cleaned the bite with peroxide and put antibiotic cream on it. She has been throwing up but now she is eating and walking better. Every time I put the cream on she licks it off.

chabella

All Lady
Is she an inside only cat that might have caught something in the house and it got her or is she an outside kitty? Our outside cat has never came in with anything thankful and I swear she must be the fasted cat on the block, she can outrun just about anything.

rayne

We had a cat once that was bitten by another cat and the bite got infected. It was in a place that wasn't noticeable and until she started acting tired all the time, we didn't know anything was wrong. We cleaned the wound, put peroxide in it and in a few days she was fine. Mine are all indoor, outdoor kitties.

Cobbler

If she has a "relapse" it might be time for the vet. It's good that she has all of her shots though, that wards off a whole lot of nasty stuff.