Soaking up the sun

Luvkenny

This past week it has been gorgeous and sunny out. My family has spent as much time as we could outside. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. Anyone else soaking up the sun? What are you doing outside?

SoftRain

We had a very rainy week so the sun only came out a couple days ago. Since then we've been enjoying it, especially since it actually isn't too hot yet.

Trudy

We have had rain and clouds. Today it's really overcast, so there's not much sun about. I am so ready for a sunny day and some time out in warmer weather. It's going to be late May or June before we begin to have nice weather, I'm afraid.

Lyra

We've had rain and cooler weather. I don't mind. I like not having to run the heat or the air. I have to admit I also like a week's reprieve on changing out the wardrobes for warmer weather wear.

Pinkle

We haven't seen the sun much in about a week now. We had nonstop rain for about 3 days straight, followed by another 2 or 3 days of overcast, cloudy weather. It's also been unseasonably chilly here. I wish it would warm up and dry out already!

Myrrh

For the past five days or so, we have enjoyed warm weather. We have gone biking and walking through the park. However, tomorrow's weather will seem to cut short our fun because we are expecting rain starting Thursday until Saturday.

chabella

All Lady
I soaked up a good bit of the sun today and boy does it have me tired. I am quietly resting now with the kiddies in bed and watching a little TV with my better half. After all of the rain we have had I can not wait to get a little more sun going on in our parts.

Luvkenny

Our sun didn't last! It has been raining since yesterday morning. I can't wait for the nice weather again. Next weekend is supposed to be marvelous! This weekend is supposed to be a wash out.

Cobbler

Sunny and breezy out here. I guess I'm one of the few who actually likes the rain. There's just something about the sound and the smell that I like.

freshfoodie

Thursday we took our boat out on the bay for the afternoon. We caught some rays for sure. Friday it was cold and rainy but Saturday we did a bunch of yard work.