Slept Wrong

SoftRain

What do you do with an ache resulting from sleeping wrong? My hip and lower back is bothering me from the way I slept. I usually just wait it out.

Cobbler

I usually walk it off. This only happens if I sleep in a bed that's too soft. My mattress has to be kind of stiff for me to sleep well.

lolli

I slept wrong this past weekend. I was at a hotel and I think I used too many pillows. My neck was killing me the whole next day. I just kept stretching it and moving it from side to side. It eventually loosened up.

aunaturel

I have had that happen, too, but usually it's my neck. Sometimes stretching will help, in combination with some ibuprofen. Other times, it can last two or three days - I think I get a pinched nerve when that happens.

freshfoodie

I usually just wait it out myself. It happens to me all the time. I have a bad hip,so if I accidentally roll over on that side while I am sleeping, I wake up with it dislocated or really painful.

chabella

All Lady
I try to walk it off but I did something a few weeks ago that I still sometimes feel and I am not sure what is going on. Feels like the right side of my neck, some days it is okay and others it feels just like the first day I woke up with the pains.