Should It Hurt?

I<3Peppermint

Should chiropractic treatment hurt? I went for my first visit after the initial consultation and I thought I would faint from the pain. I felt better the next day but I'm very reluctant to go back to get another treatment. Should this be this painful?

DanikaM

I had a doctor crack my back once a week for a while. It felt funny but not really painful. She told me I might get some pain afterwards but feel great the next day or so. Did you talk to them about how much it hurt? It could hurt the first few times since your body got used to being in the wrong position. I hope it works out though because it could do wonders for you. Feel better!

chabella

All Lady
I have been before and it did not hurt but it was different and takes time to get used to what the doc did for you. Do not play to run out of the office, down the street to the local park and start shooting hoops or anything.

question

I do not think it is supposed to hurt, and especially not the way that you are describing. Either you need a new chiropractor or you need to go to your doctor about the pain.

I<3Peppermint

Thanks everyone. I think I'm going to find another chiropractor. I didn't agree with a lot this guy was saying anyway, so I'm going to make another appointment with someone else.