Roasted Brown Rice Green Tea

Myrrh

My sister-in-law gave me several individually-wrapped bags of roasted brown rice green tea, and they were good. I love the smell, in particular. I bet homemade roasted brown rice green tea would taste and smell better. Has anyone ever tried making one?

Aconite

No, I have never tried making this one but it definitely sounds fantastic! I love green tea and haven't drank much of it because tea can give me really crazy headaches. Even if I drink iced tea I will get a headache from the caffeine. I like caffeine and drink espresso, but for some reason, tea caffeine really hits me hard!

Alli

I've never heard of this tea before. What does it taste like? I love green tea and drink it often. Do you know where your sister-in-law got this? I'd be interested.

WeepingWillow

I have never even heard of this recipe, but I would very much like to know how to make it. I drink a lot of green tea and eat a lot of brown rice. Both are healthy, so this would be a fantastic recipe to learn. If anyone knows of a recipe for it, please post here. If I find a recipe for it, I will also post it here.

Myrrh

My sister-in-law bought the tea at Costco. She got a big box of it. The tea has this distinct toasty flavor due to the roasted brown rice, but it doesn't overpower the green tea taste.

paula

If you like a smoky earthy tasting green tea this is for you I personally prefer the lighter flowery jasmine green