Raw Apple Cider Vinegar

AppleMay

I have found that this is something really good to give to your animals as a supplement. I dilute it at least 50/50 with water. You can go on line and read up on everything it is good for. It can actually help save on big Vet bills.

SoftRain

It's actually really good for people too. Some friends of mine take a shot every day and then chase it with something to take away the bad taste. I haven't been brave enough to start doing it myself.

AppleMay

Well, yes it is good for humans too but I tried it one time and just can't stand the taste! My cats take to it ok but not me. :(

Lyra

I finally bought some apple cider vinegar, but I admit I didn't spring for the good stuff. There are so many things it is supposed to help. I cannot imagine drinking it straight, though. Do you think it is still useful, even if it is not the best version (raw)?

AppleMay

Well I have heard that the raw with the 'mother' in it is suppose to be the best for you. It really isn't expensive if you shop around. I get mine at GNC and they always have sales going on. I do think you can dilute it if you want to try it yourself.

Lyra

That's great information, thank you. I will check out GNC. That is about the only vitamin store near me, but they usually don't have what I need, so I normally order online.