Quick body flush

sammie

The better half is sick and not too fond of any meds or herbs, but if there is a way to have em drink or eat something that would not take long to process I am thinking there is a chance it will be acceptable. Maybe not fully acceptable but the quicker the better/get it over with type. Whats a quick flush?

Dreyfush

My favorite is lemon water. It will help to flush any toxins out of your body. I always drink it early in the morning before taking any other food. Don't forget to put little salt in it before you drink it.

soursop

Does this lemon water drink really work? How long should you drink it? I drink only pure water after I wake up. Can it be prepared before going to bed?

smellsrfun

Lemon water seriously? Sounds easy enough. I would love to do a quick flush of my body too and I'm afraid of all those harmful things on the market. I'm going to try some lemon water this weekend.

remidies

Lemons are very powerful. They cleanse the liver. They cleanse toxins which make for clear skin. Lemons also work as an excellent diuretic. These are only a few benefits of lemons.