Proper Nutrients from Food

Primrose

There have been many studies over the years that tell us we are not getting all the nutrients we need from our food because our soil is depleted. The first on I have read was dated in the 1940's. Have any of you seen these as well?

Lyra

I have read the same things. I do believe it is true. I have wondered if that contributes to obesity in our society. Since there is less nutrition, are our bodies craving larger quantities to make up for the depleted nutrition?

I think some of this is a scare tactic the gov employs to drive stock prices and keep people in fear. Farmers replenish their soil it's easy and cost efficient although gmo foods are dang near synthetic and have virtually no nutrition. But as far as real food goes it wouldn't grow if there wasn't available nutrients to feed it

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk 2

Lyra

I agree about the GMO foods, endosurvivor. But as for the soil, it is not that there are no nutrients at all, so much as the soil is pretty depleted. Tests have been done on produce that shows most produce does not have the same level of nutritional content as the same foods did decades ago.