Propel Water

chabella

All Lady
I went ahead and signed up to get a little freebie from a website a bit back and it came in yesterdays mail sack. Today I tried out the strawberry kiwi mix and it was pretty good. I think they said it has no calories in it, is this right?

freshfoodie

I know that the Propel Zero is calorie free but other versions of Propel are not. I like it, but I have not tried the powdered mix yet. I usually use the Mio these days with some tap water or a fresh lemon in water instead.

nutti

I have not tried it yet but I am going to. I like the sound of flavored water. Strawberry kiwi sounds really good! I would love to try it for free! I would only drink the zero calorie drinks though.

Lyra

I got turned off flavored water when I was sick and pregnant. If it is calorie-free, just be aware that that means there is likely an artificial sweetener involved.

detoxing

I like some of the flavored waters, but I think it's a much better idea to become accustomed to drinking regular, straight-up water. We've grown up thinking everything needs to be sweet and all that does is keep us hooked on sugar.