Planning a 3 day Juice Fast for Next Week--anyone care to join?

Hello everyone,

I am thinking of doing a 3 day juice fast next tuesday, wednesday, and thursday. I'll be easing into the fast on monday night and easing out of it on thursday night/friday morning. I'm going to be fasting on green juices and lemon water, and perhaps some watermelon juice. I'm going to be drinking burdock root tea for detoxification and doing castor oil packs along with the fast.

Anyone care to join in? You can do the cleanse however you see fit for your own needs.

Lyra

If I knew more about juice fasts I might be interested in joining in. The idea intrigued me until I read in your post green juices. I'm sort of picky and that sounds a little shady. I'm sure there is some other way to do one that I could live with, though.

Carolynn

What are castor oil packs? The green juices don't bother me at all because I have had quite a few that were really good. I am not sure where to get watermelon juice though.

What did I say that made it sound shady? lol Sometimes I make so many posts I forget what I said and where.

I'm starting tomorrow! Woo hoo! I'm going to be juicing a lot of celery, cucumbers, and lemon. I'm going to try and water fast most of tomorrow morning but we'll see what happens. I may not go for three entire days. I'll probably juice all of tomorrow and the next day and then slowly break the fast over the third day.

To get watermelon juice you just buy a watermelon and juice it. The only juices acceptable for cleansing are fresh made anyway. Store bought juice is nothing but dead sugar water.

Castor oil packs are a heated pack of castor oil that you place over your abdomen to aid in detoxification. Google "castor oil pack" and lots of good info should come up. They are amazing. Super relaxing.