Pills To Undo Bad Eating Habits? If Only.

misumaru15

People wish it were easy enough to do this. However one big Mac and fries is not detrimental. The problem comes from eating it often. If such a pill existed, people would use it just so they could keep gobbling up big macs and fries.

Alli is a weight loss pill that binds to the enzymes that break down fat and carry the fat through your intestines. I take it however its certainly no free tickets to eat a ton of very greasy foods...there will be a lot of side effects. Well some call it side effects I call it motivation lol.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

shaunche

There is nothing wrong with eating fat. The evidence has shown fat doesn't cause heart disease, contrary to mainstream nutrition. Saturated fat is our preferred source of fuel, our body fat is saturated and human breast milk is 54% saturated. I really don't see the point in taking a pill to 'break down fat'.

Why is it that people are always looking for a pill to cure what can be cured and/or prevented with a healthy dose of discipline?

Discipline is too hard I guess LOL. I always think I should come out with a "diet" shake and claim that all I do is drink that. No change in diet no excersize and I LOST 15 POUNDS IN THREE DAYS sadly it would probably fly off the shelf. Smh all those diet companies just laugh their way to the bank...
That being said science has made leaps and bounds in the diet industry and there are some awesome supplements like oxyelite pro buuut you have to excersize and diet...they are only supplementing a regime not replacing it

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

Esperahol

As apes it is understandable that the easier something is made out to be, the more likely humans are going to flock to it. Jane Goodall had to stop leaving bananas about because her chimps decided they really didn't have to work anymore if she was going to be the provider.

Luvkenny

Oh my it would be so awesome. I would be able to eat that Big Mac and large fries and then pop a pill! Heaven! Okay not quite heaven. I have not had a Big Mac in years! I bet I wouldn't even like the taste anymore.

artistry

Something magic, we all wish. Especially with weight loss, if you have that problem. I saw the title of an article, you can be fat and fit. Didn't take the time to read it. I hope I can find it again.

misumaru15

Oh my it would be so awesome. I would be able to eat that Big Mac and large fries and then pop a pill! Heaven! Okay not quite heaven. I have not had a Big Mac in years! I bet I wouldn't even like the taste anymore.
LOL I had one several months ago. I haven't had one since. I was no where as good as I remembered.

Basil Nut

People have been searching for the philosopher's stone for centuries. That's the magic stone that's supposed to turn everyday elements into gold. We're all still waiting for Rumplestiltskin and a great diet pill.

Carolynn

You would think that at some point that people would learn that it all boils down to personal responsibility. Modify your diet and make some effort to exercise or live with the consequences. We all wish there was some kind of magic pill to do the work for us, but it just isn't going to happen.

rayne

A pill like this would indeed be wonderful. However, it has been my experience that the only way to loose weight is to change your eating habits. Nothing else will really work on a long term basis.

Beth23

I think that certain suppliments or products that can aide in weight lose but it comes down to changing your diet and being consistant. One good product that helped me is a tea called blueberry slim life by Yogi teas. It curbs my appetite and its really good. Using that and just making healther choices helped me drop 10 pounds.

I am on my feet and on the go all day at work so I dont enjoy structured exercise. I like gardening and taking walks in the woods though. Studies have shown that diet is 80% of why people become over weight. Exercise is good for your muscles, bones and heart but if you just exercise more without changing your diet it will not make you lose significant weight.

Beth

gina121

This sounds like the starch blocker pills that became a rage a few years ago. Oh wait, I just went through the link and it seems to be the same thing rehashed! Unfortunately for us, other than making our own body burn the extra calories that we consume, I don't think there's any pill out there that can do the hard work for us.

You would think that at some point that people would learn that it all boils down to personal responsibility. Modify your diet and make some effort to exercise or live with the consequences. We all wish there was some kind of magic pill to do the work for us, but it just isn't going to happen.
People will probably never learn this en masse. Especially when you consider how much money is being invested by unscrupulous companies seeking to exploit that lazy tendency. They'll make sure people don't learn.

Jatelo2

First, I would like to know if the companies claims were true and why they were stopped from advertising. On to your question, I don't believe that people should create a problem simply because there is an existing solution for it! Don't eat junk food because there are pills that can undo their perceived problems!