Pets and Airplanes

konstantina

Hi everyone, I am going to share my experience that has to do with travelling by airplane and bringing your pet. First of all, I want to say that I used to work for a big airline, probably the first that comes to mind. The airlines take all precautions for pets to travel safe and reach their destinations. However, this is not really the case in reality. Pets can freeze or fry depending on the spot they are placed. You can do nothing to prevent this and neither can we. You should also know that giving your pet pills is necessary, but it is not always a good. idea. So what do I suggest? If you can afford to book a seat, book a seat. And of course if the airline permits it. You can also try to reduce the flight hours. If you can take a charter that makes a stop, it would be better than flying more than 5 hours. It's always better to leave your dog with the neighbors. They don't like change anyway

dissn_it

I have never tried to fly my dog, I have always had him stay in a kennel when we travel. We have a really good vet that provides excellent boarding services. He get the VIP treatment and they love him as much as wedo so I know he is in good care there. It is good to be aware of what happens to your pet if you do decide to have them fly. I think I will stick with the vet's VIP service for sure now!