Online Fitness Coaching Program

Hyacinth

I have just read that there is this online fitness coaching program called Sessions. The service lets users meet with their coaches online through Skype in which they discuss their goals and exercise routines. Besides the clients' progress report, their performance is also monitored through the aid of fitness devices and apps such as Fitbit, Fuelband, and Runkeeper.

PaloVerde

That sounds pretty interesting, Hyacinth. Any idea how much a service like this costs? I don't think I would personally get much out of something like this, but it is definitely an idea that can be taken to many different levels. Modern technology is amazing, isn't it?

2Nature

Nothing beats live conversation in which the coach can hear and help you with your goals. This programs sounds very promising. Let us know how it went if you take it.

chabella

All Lady
How much does it cost? I was going to look into the Fitness for the Xbox One, it has a ton of trainers already built into it. I am going to check out two of them after the 1st of the New Year.

Aconite

That sounds great and I am all about getting people healthy. We sit way too much in this country. I get up frequently from my desk or just stand up when I feel like it. I should get one of those desks where you can walk on a treadmill!