Obese 9-Year Old Loses 66 Pounds

Hyacinth

Have you heard or read about the weight struggle of 9-year old Breanna Bond and her success story? At 9 years old, she tipped the scales at almost 190 pounds. After a year of exercise routine and healthy eating habits, she dropped 66 pounds.

chabella

All Lady
I hope that they continue the battle but she does not end up doing more harm than good. I have heard of a few stories where young kids hit such a weight goal like this but end up going smaller than the should. Instead of gaining anything back they continue to work out harder and lose too much weight too quick.

Trudy

I have a cousin who was extremely overweight when she was a child and young teen. She carried the weight into adulthood. Harping on her weight all the time really did some emotional damage to her. She finally got the weight off in her early 40s, and she's kept it off. She still views herself as fat and unattractive, although she's stunning.

Primrose

So many of our children are overweight these days. I think it comes from all the video games and computers rather than getting outside and playing. Technology is great but everyone needs to go outside and play. Food additives are also contributing to this problem. Just read the back of a package. What are all those ingredients?