Naturally Shiny Hair

hunysukle

Shiny hair is beautiful, but many hair products contain chemicals. What are some vitamins, herbs or other natural ways to get shinier hair?

Sugarhill

Well, Vitamin E is really good and will help the hair stay shiny and healthy because it helps the blood circulation in the scalp. Vitamin A will help the scalp produce healthy sebum and aids hair regeneration. Vitamin B complex are known for maintaining healthy, shiny hair and also prevents hair loss and premature graying hair. Biotin is actually part of the Vitamin B family, but people often take that specifically to strengthen their hair, skin and nails.

shaunche

Olive oil can be used to give the hair a shiny appearance. The olive oil is a natural moisturiser and it nourishes the scalp. Extra virgin coconut oil is another excellent natural hair treatment. Many people use it on their hair and skin.

misumaru15

You can use organic apple cider vinegar on your hair. It helps with the shine. Olive oil and coconut oil are great.

gina121

A weekly hair mask made of egg white + olive oil + yogurt (I know it sounds like a rather messy concoction!), left on for about half hour and shampoo'ed off is an excellent way to bring back gloss to lifeless and dry hair. It leaves the hair in top condition and gives the roots and shaft the nutrients they need.

jovan107

I use a homemade deep conditioner to get shiny, smooth, and glossy hair. I make my deep conditioner using eggs, mayonnaise, avocado, and honey. I leave it on my hair for 2-4 hours, then I wash my hair with cool water so that the eggs would not cook followed by shampooing or using my regular conditioner.

Kaybee517

Shiny hair is beautiful, but many hair products contain chemicals. What are some vitamins, herbs or other natural ways to get shinier hair?
I like to avoid chemicals when it comes to my hair too. I have afro textured hair so I like to use either olive oil or coconut oil for shine. You can easily find in the beauty supply store or the grocery store. I've also heard argan oil is great for shine as well.

Rinse your hair with cool water...its not the best feeling in the shower but hey its just a minute or so. I usually try to work out before I shower so for me it actually feels good

Sent from my LG-VS700 using Tapatalk

iluvmario

You can do a prepoo ( a treatment done before your shampoo). You can use castor, coconut or olive oil mixed with honey for 30 minutes under a shower cap for shiny hair. After you rinse out your conditioner you can do an Apple Cider rinse to close your cuticle.

Ripan Das

Natural Home Remedies are good for shining of your hair. There are many natural products; like if you put lemon juice for 15-20 min before taking bath, it makes your hair shinny. Also Egg yolk with water mixture are good natural product for hair shiny and hair extentions .

SoftRain

Cool water works because it helps close the cuticle, as does apple cider vinegar. I agree that addressing any vitamin deficiencies is helpful as well.