Nail Salon Massage?

Pinkle

A nail salon near here offers more than just nail services; they also offer massages. What are your thoughts on paying for a massage at a nail salon? Do you think they know what they're doing? Do you think the quality of the massage would be just as good as if you'd gone to a certified massage therapist?

Luvkenny

I just noticed this too in my town. A local hair salon is now doing nails and massages. I don't know. You would have to go and find out. I'm pretty picky when it comes to people touching my body (massage) so I would have to look around first.

chabella

All Lady
Every once in a while if I get a pedicure they give mini massages for no extra charge. Is this kind of what you are talking about or is this a full massage (longer than hour)?

Hyacinth

Every once in a while if I get a pedicure they give mini massages for no extra charge. Is this kind of what you are talking about or is this a full massage (longer than hour)?
The salon where I sometimes go for a manicure and pedicure also offers mini massages. After doing my nails, the lady at the salon massages my head, nape, shoulder, hands, and feet for a couple of minutes as part of their service.