Mushrooms

Greenwoman

I used to loathe mushrooms, but as of late I have grown to greatly enjoy them, especially on salads. I did some research and ended up finding out that some mushrooms even help to prevent breast cancer! What's your favorite type of mushroom?

Alli

I have two packs of baby bellas in the kitchen right now. I love them sautéed in butter and served either by themselves or over my baked potato. Have you ever tried a portabella sandwich? They are delicious.

Greenwoman

I've never tried it before. I am kind of anxious to try oyster mushrooms and maitake mushrooms. The latter is actually supposed to be really high in antioxidants.

Myrrh

Oh, I love mushrooms! I love them in my pizza and soup. I also use them as a topper for steak and baked potatoes. Yum! As for the type, my favorite would be button and portobello mushrooms.

Greenwoman

As terrible as it may sound. I have never tried portobella mushrooms before. I was tempted to purchase fresh ones when was shopping for salad ingredients, but I was too uncertain about the flavor. What do portobella mushrooms taste like?

Cassia

I like mushrooms. In the summer, we drizzle enoki mushrooms with teriyaki or any marinade sauce, wrap in foil, then throw on the grill. We also love sauteed mushrooms. It makes a good side dish.

Primrose

I really think I could eat mushrooms on everything. I've often thought of growing them myself but just haven't had the time. Portabella burgers are good but I prefer them stuffed and baked. Talk about a great dish! Yum!

SoftRain

I love mushrooms. Shiitake and baby bellas are my favorites so far. Big portabellas are bit much for even me, though, so I don't eat portabella burgers.