Movies

Greenwoman

What movies have inspired you to live differently? Personally, I find myself constantly renergized every time I watch Cloud Atlas. I can't quite find too many movies centered around naturopathic themes, though.

MissEm

Greenwoman, I watched Cloud Atlas recently. It was an interesting movie, but a little confusing to me. The acting was certainly amazing. What exactly is a "natropathic theme" and how does Cloud Atlas qualify as one?

Luvkenny

I have never watched Cloud Atlas before. What is it about? I can't say any movie really has made me change anything. I watch mostly funny movies or drama! I like to laugh!

Myrrh

I haven't seen Cloud Atlas, and I am not even sure if I have ever heard of it. :) I have a feeling though that it's a science fiction film. Anyway, about movies that have had an impact on the way I live, I can't think of one right now. I'll pop back in case I think of one.

Greenwoman

MissEm, I'm not saying that Cloud Atlas qualifies as one; I am wishing that there was a movie that was maybe centered around pharmaceutical companies and naturopathy or herbalism.

Cloud Atlas does kind of sort of have a slight science fiction element to it. It is essentially about past lives, and the movie shifts from different time eras, telling multiple stories of different lives at the same time. I found it very interesting, and I loved the themes of liberation and freedom.