Mother-in-Law's Dog

SoftRain

Last week my mother-in-law's dog somehow hurt her neck. She was in a great deal of pain and ended up spending several days at the vet's office. My mother-in-law told me that she has to give her pain meds several times a day still. I feel so badly for that dog. We don't even know how she hurt herself.

lolli

Did they do an x-ray to be sure nothing is wrong? Poor pup! I hate it when our pets are hurt. I hate it when I see the vet bill too. Wowsa! I hope the dog is feeling better soon.

Lyra

Aww, poor pup! We had a kitty who got badly injured, and to this day, we have no idea how it happened. And yes, the vet bill was crazy high. And it was higher than what they quoted us before the treatment.

lolli

Any news on how the pup is doing? I hope he is feeling better by now. I know all about high vet bills. Our veterinarian office just changed hands. The prices for everything have gone up about 20%.

Myrrh

Sad to hear that. Poor pup. I don't like seeing dogs or any animals in pain or hearing them whimper because they're hurt. I hope he is better now.