Merry Meet and Hello!

AngelFairy

:D wanted to say hi to everyone! i live in Las Vegas NV <not a real good place to grow things> and i live in a Apt. with my boyfriend of <going on>14 years and our new Beagle Presley and she's 5 years old. we both have 1 kid each between us :) i would live to grow my own herbs but being in a Apt. has a massive draw back, no place to grow them :( .

as you can tell i am wiccan <eclectic pagan> and would love to grow them! nothing is better than Fresh Herbs!

i am glad i found this web sight and forum!!

ty for having me! oh and if anyone can help me i can't seem to get my avatar on my profile

ThymeforRodney

Merry meet AngelFairy! Hope you like the forum as much as we do. I've been here about a month and have really gotten a few ideas from here. As far as the avatar, I'm not sure how to do it. Well anyway, blessed be!

Irish Moss

Greetings

Hiya, I know about apt. life, and you could always grow them in pots! I have and they do pretty well that way. You should try it. :)

ThymeforRodney

Talking about pot(s). We just had a lady on the other side of town who's house caught fire from the grow lights she was using to grow her marijuana. She now has no marijuana and no house.

Irish Moss

Talking about pot(s). We just had a lady on the other side of town who's house caught fire from the grow lights she was using to grow her marijuana. She now has no marijuana and no house.
Well that isn't the topic here! lol Too bad for her, she got what she paid for. :eek: