Menopause sweat

unhealthy

What they never warn you about is how bad it smells-it's almost like bad pheromones, it doesn't seem to last past the actual hot flash. I'm thinking it could be related to smoking and all the meds I'm on. Is there an easier way to detox than fast or colonics? I like food and I definitely don't need to lose weight.

Jasmyne

If you find the answer, share, please: I've suffered with night-sweats since I was in my 30's, and some mornings, my t-shirt is sopping wet and sour-smelling.

I'm a hygiene nut, and there's days I hit the shower 3 times, and it can be more if it's a screaming hot hot day. I don't like the smell, and it makes me itch like a demon. It's not a "clean" sweat somehow, and it rudes me out!

Pat

There are times I wonder how that odor could becoming from my body. I sweat so much at night I get a rash. My questions is how long does this last.

gina121

The herb, agnus castus, is said to significantly help in night sweats and hot flushes. Since menopause means a drastic change in the hormones in the body, supplementing or replacing what is lost is one of the main ways to reverse related problems. Another useful herb is black cohosh.

Parker

I'm not looking forward to this! It seems that I should be in perimenopause by now. I know I should go to the doctor, but I feel fine.