Lowered blood pressure

Trudy

Whatever we've been doing in our household is evidently working. My husband's doctor took him off his blood pressure medicine because all of his numbers are so good this doctor's visit. Thanks for all the advice I've found on this website.

janayc

need url

What are some of the things that you have used to lower his blood pressure? Or type in the url website page.

hunysukle

That's great news. Did he use natural remedies to lower his blood pressure? If so, I would be interesting in knowing what he did as my boyfriend is borderline high blood pressure.

So glad to hear it! We are working on it with my mother and am so glad to hear that there is success! And so happy for your family - that has to be a huge weight lifted for you! Hopefully it continues!

shaunche

Good to know your husband has lowered his blood pressure. I'm curious to know what changes you have made to provoke this fall in blood pressure?

EthanWang

Glad to hear it. You can ask whatever you want on health-related problems here and receive good advices more than any other forum in the world :Đ

Myrrh

It's good to hear that your husband has been doing better. Joining forums and online communities does have an advantage. I hope you share the particular natural remedies that your husband used. I am sure a lot of people want to know about the remedies.

HealthyS7

I am starting to drink hibiscus tea to lower my BP. I cut out all of the salt and I am limiting the amount of coffee I am consuming. I used to drink 5 cups a day and am down to 2 at the most. I want to get down to a cup or two of geen tea instead, but baby steps for now!

shaunche

The numbers for 'healthy' blood pressure have been adjusted. In the old days, 100 plus your age for the first number was considered 'normal' blood pressure. This would now be considered high blood pressure which is convenient for the pharmaceutical companies.

SEA81

I'm curious as to what you are doing too. My mom has high blood pressure and it has been affecting her kidneys, so her doctor has put her on a really strong medication. She has really been trying to cut salt out (she never age much table salt to begin with, but you'd be amazed what's int processed foods). I'd love to know if there are more ways to treat it naturally. Is hibiscus tea supposed to work?