Liquid fasting?

Maternal

My yoga teacher highly recommend this. During the fasting, you take nothing other than water or lemon water. If coconut water was available, you could take it as well. Interested to try?

Naturified

Not at all. I get sick on coconut!

Anyway, I have some stomach problems thanks to some past surgery, and I have to be very careful as a result with what I eat. I wouldn't like to mess with this.

LoveNature

I`ve done similar liquid fasts before. During times I needed more energy (ie working a lot) I stuck to juice fasting. Fresh juice, mind you, made in my kitchen and consumed right away. I did feel great after a few days on it.

SaltandPepper

My mother in law loves coconut milk. We buy it specially for her from a local store. I don't like it much but she does. I don't like juice fasts or even water fasts. I don't think it's of any use really, I think it's just gotten popular lately and everyone wants to do it.

CrunchyMama

How long are they recommending that you do this fast? I think I wouldn't do it more than 2 days in a row at most, and even that is a bit iffy, in my opinion. Still, fasting does have its place.

Hedda

Fasting is so hard for me. (Is is easy for anyone?) It seems like it's just sheer will power and that it just sets me up for a binge of some sort. How do people do it??