Ladies! Massages Work!

artistry

I was reading an article about pain or soreness in your breasts. Sorry I did not get a link, but you can google the subject. A health practictioner recommended that a good thing to do, in order to reduce soreness in your breasts, would be to massage our breasts. This will remove the toxins which have a tendency to build up, moving them out through your lymph modes. I suffered with such a condition, I tried it, and sure enough the soreness left. They suggest doing it once a week, it also they report, will reduce the size of your breasts over time. I doubt that much reduction will take place.

Jessi

What toxins? I don't know anything about them building up.

I do feel better after a good massage, though. Generally my breasts only get sore due to hormonal changes o a strong workout, so it just feels good to rub them down some.

Parker

I don't have that condition. Thank goodness. I do have some extra sensitive nearing my menstrual cycle, but that's it.

gina121

I relieve breast tenderness during midcycle by taking evening primrose oil and vit B6. I've not trying massaging or rubbing them, cos they are too tender to touch and hurt more when rubbed.

misumaru15

I think that massage in general is great. I would love to have a professional massage. I am sure it's relaxing.

Melissa

I personally have never been for a massage but I hear they're great! I've always been meaning to go I just never have the time. Everyone always raves about them and I really do want to go. I guess maybe I should check them out after work :)

artistry

I think in general, massages are good for improved, body circulation. I was very glad I found the article, so I know what to do in the future. Hopefully, with doing it once a week, I will not have the problem any more.
Jessie I knew about toxins, but did not know they would cause soreness in the mammary glands.

I don't usually have soreness in my breasts, but I have recently started getting massages occasionally for my back and neck and such, and yes, I agree with you. They work.

This is very interesting! I never thought massaging that part of our woman's body may possibly help when it coes to soreness of the breast. Will definitely try to research more on this. Thanks for this post!

artistry

It breaks up the build up of the toxins, moves them through your system, to your lymph modes and disperses them, relieving the soreness. Once a week should keep the soreness away. It's a great treatment and therapy.