Is this part of menopause?

aunaturel

I'm in the beginning stages of menopause and I don't know if this is part of that or not. I've been having a lot more vaginal discharge than I used to. Not to be gross, but it's clear and mucus-like. There is no discernible odor or anything. I'm not itchy or having any symptoms of an infection. I'm not sure if I should still go to a doctor or if this might be normal for menopausal women.

Primrose

I think that continues until you are completely through it and then some. I still find myself wearing a panty liner every day and I've been through menopause for a while now. Just to be on the safe side, you may want to ask your doctor. It will ease your mind some.

Luvkenny

Interesting... I wondered why I was having the same issue. I have been wearing a pantyliner for the last month. I was planning on asking the doctor when I went the next time. I'm glad it's not just me.

Lyra

That is part of menopause? I didn't know that. I would have guessed, from your description, that you were having a particularly fertile cycle, perhaps. No accounting for what hormones will do to you.