Ionic detoxification

CeeCee

Has anybody ever tried this? I found a spa near me that is doing this now and I'm wondering if it's legitimate and worth the money. You soak your feet in an ionizing footbath with positively and negatively charged ions. The ions are supposedly absorbed through the feet into the body where they attach themselves to toxins. Then the toxins are supposed to come back out through the feet into the water. If this is true it sounds like a great practice, but I'm just not sure I believe it. Here's the link: http://www.europespa.net/detox_manicures.html

HannahD

This sounds a lot like those foot pads you see advertised. I haven't done this myself but like you I'm skeptical. If I have toxins in my blood or in my lungs how are they being pulled out through my feet? I certainly don't see how this could be harmful so, if it's not too expensive may e your best bet is to try it once & see what you think. If it is expensive maybe try the ionic foot pads first (they are relatively inexpensive) or just opt for an internal cleanse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sammie

I have seen a few Ionic things marketed before but nothing for this type of stuff. I think we actually have some type of fan or space heater that is advertised for this too. I would like to see proof before investing though, thats just how I am with new stuff I guess.

soursop

I think I have read about it somewhere a year ago. I do not believe it though. If it is true, then doctors would be recommending it, wouldn't they?

reikiguru8

I love them

Has anybody ever tried this? I found a spa near me that is doing this now and I'm wondering if it's legitimate and worth the money. You soak your feet in an ionizing footbath with positively and negatively charged ions. The ions are supposedly absorbed through the feet into the body where they attach themselves to toxins. Then the toxins are supposed to come back out through the feet into the water. If this is true it sounds like a great practice, but I'm just not sure I believe it. Here's the link: http://www.europespa.net/detox_manicures.html
Namaste,
I have a machine and i give myself one every 3 days to get toxins out of my body.If you do it right you can even do your hands.we carry toxins in our clothes foods & air. Why not do it you will sleep better,have a clean mind body.try it out you will love it.

reikiguru8

oh really

I think I have read about it somewhere a year ago. I do not believe it though. If it is true, then doctors would be recommending it, wouldn't they?
Do you want a machine to take over your job.Nope. so thats why they dont tell you.have an open mind & stop letting them tell you what to do,stand up and use the brain god gave you.if you dont like the toxins comming from out your liver,kindeys,prostate,joints,etc.what do you have to loose but a good night sleep.

reikiguru8

Get one done

I have seen a few Ionic things marketed before but nothing for this type of stuff. I think we actually have some type of fan or space heater that is advertised for this too. I would like to see proof before investing though, thats just how I am with new stuff I guess.
Get one done that uses Ion foot detox with an arry with the machine.And you will first hand view,how it works.
Peace