I was surprised... my chiropractor

CrunchyMama

First he did an xray that told him an amazing amount of things about my skeletal alignment. Then, he adjusted *muscles* (not bones) to make things align and stay aligned. The difference after just one treatment was incredible!

SallyA

I've never been to a chiropractor, but I know people who have. I thought they only adjusted bones. I'm a little surprised that they adjust muscles. They've helped a couple of my friends who had misalignments.

smellsrfun

I have not been to one either, I've heard too many scary things about them. You know they could realign something and have something go wrong. I am just to leery.

boobah

I have been going to one for about three weeks. I unfortunately have some very serious chronic illnesses. Each time I go I feel better for a little longer before the pain returns. I am one of those rare cases that will need 10 or so adjustments before things are right. I think every one should see a chiropractor and never put it off.

ThymeforRodney

I love to see the chiropractor. I've seen one now for quite a few years. It's amazing how much better I feel when I'm seeing him regularly and when I've missed appointments. I would rather use a chiropractor than to use medication any day.

I have not been to one either, I've heard too many scary things about them. You know they could realign something and have something go wrong. I am just to leery.
It's sad that you feel that way. While it's true that something could go wrong, the same is true for any medical procedure. Chiropractors are professionals, just like medical doctors and like MDs, they have been trained and most know what they are doing and do it well.