How to lose weight the right way!!!!

Nature

Chillin Under SummerLight
OK!! i see a lot of posts about fasting and how to lose weight, fasting is bad for you don't believe me ask a nutrition expert, your body NEEDS food, your body is smart, it's main function is not to die!! lol. Ok to lose weight all you have to do is eat 6 small meals a day even when your not hungry, and you may be thinking "Nature!! 6 meals a day wont i get fat?!?!?!" no not if your eating right , you need your food and water water flushes you out, people should have 5-8 glasses of water daily. when you have 6 meal a day your body uses energy to break down all that food and it is portioned throughout your entire body, when you have say 2-3 meals a day your body stores that food for later that's where fat comes from. also go for a walk to lose weight, and if your pro fitness like i am you know all this stuff already lol so excersize, eat healthy and drink lots and lots of water. that's the true fat-loss secret.

happy herbing :D

curer

I agree with you Nature that fasting is bad. However, to lose weight one can go for fruit juice therapy. It's important to take fruit juices on an empty stomach. Preferably, this should be done in the morning. Eating small meals is OK but six small meals a day appear to be on the high side. The simple principle to remember for losing weight is to burn more calories than you consume.

Walter

I agree with you about drinking plenty of water every day, but I don't think eating six meals a day is even healthy. It takes at least 4 hours to finish a digestive process.

Nature

this is for people who want to have mussel and lots of energy and have tone to there body, it's the sexy diet lol this is how i eat and i have lost a lot of weight, i know 6 meals seems high but the day is long and your body also needs food storage for the night when your asleep so your body is slimming down when you sleep. it's on bodybuilding.com too, and this is what my trainer told me to start doing to lose weigh and since doing that i went from 195 to 150 in just 1 month. so a total loss of 45 pounds in one month. and the water is much needed taking a break from food is bad any way you look at it, also the fruit juice therapy curer talked about sounds solid but you still need to eat food you cant get energy from liquids alone. if you feel hungry you need food.

Nature

walter

thats why you eat high in fiber foods like oatmeal when you eat high fiber your digestion speeds up and then you can break down food a lot faster, that means more bathroom trips but also weight loss.