How much damage this holiday season?

Trudy

Here I sit on Christmas morning before heading out for another day of good eating. So far I've managed to steer clear of most of the sugar-laden and fat-laden goodies, getting by with sampling instead of taking a second bite. Today will be my biggest challenge, but I may just let myself go today since it's the end of the line for 2013. Did you get by without serious damage to your healthy holiday eating plan?

Luvkenny

End of the line for 2013? We are only in 2012! I have been really good with not eating too many "bad foods". I'm not really a dessert or sweet eater anyway. My problem is salty foods! I love salty foods.

Hyacinth

I think I haven't done much damage to my health yet. I have been to several Christmas parties and dinners, but I am pretty proud of myself because I have managed to control what and how much I put on my plate.

One day I let myself go and just ate what I wanted. I think that got it out of my system. I felt miserable afterwards so I really watched what I ate after that.

Trudy

Oops! I meant 2012, Luvkenny. I must have the new year on my brain a bit early. I did have a bit too much last night. We went to my sister-in-law's for dinner. Her stuffing and roast turkey were delicious. I did stay away from the sweets, but I ate rice and stuffing and could have had a second helping of each. I slept like a baby after driving home. Turkey really does work as sleeping aid.

chabella

All Lady
The goodies flocked to me. I am pretty sure within the last 48hrs most of the calories I have consumed for this week I did on these two days alone. I can not believe how much I have missed goodies but thankfully I have a little self control. I would hate to have dropped all of that weight only to gain it back in the last month of the year.