How long is too long?

meowcow

For me it is more about how I feel when I get old rather than what number I will reach. I do not wish to aim for any specific number, but I do want to still be able to do stuff at any old age whether it is 70, 80 or 100. My goal age would probably be 90, that seems about enough, but I would be happy with however long I am allowed to stay here.

huullk

I have no set date and I am okay with that, it reminds me to live each day to the fullest. What I do in the time here is what counts and it will be what shows in those things I live behind when I go.

stevansmith255

Hey Hi Everybody,
This is an amazing information found here... Its really very informative forum to be found here. Its great to be join this discussion forum. Thanks very much! Keep posting...

Regards,
Stevan Smith, Health Consultant @ wellpharmarx.com

EthanWang

I don't think that nowadays everybody's best option is to live 100 years or more.
Ive asked many of my friends and relatives, the majority answer that they just want a life in which they can get something meaningful to be done. Some others indicate that its not really a good choice in the present age because our planet is going to be destroy soon (war, comet, 2012...) and they definitely do not want to suffer from it , that's why they feel lucky for people who have fulfilled their will at this time:D.

Lena51

I don't think we will be here to see all of that but in case we do, I will be happy to live as long as God wants me to on this earth. But the way things are going we are destroying this planet and our bodies with toxins. I would like to live beyond 100 yrs. old if I can because I feel a need to help other people as long as I can and hopefully be in very good health as well. Just think, if we take care of ourselves, I do believe we can and stop taking all those drugs that those doctors are dishing out just because they can, and go back to what God has given us which is all natural and no poisons in our body from medications, food and water supply, we will be able to live a healthy life. Just think about that, all medications are made from rat poison, toxins and that famous stuff called chemicals and we are fool enough to put that in our bodies.

SifuPhil

I'd rather live to be 50, twice, than to 100 once.

Especially if i could carry over the knowledge I accumulated the first time around.

But as it is, my time will be my time and I'll go gratefully.

xenon

I'd rather live to be 50, twice, than to 100 once.

Especially if i could carry over the knowledge I accumulated the first time around.

But as it is, my time will be my time and I'll go gratefully.
I couldn't agree more young man. My first 50 years was a hoot. As a laugh, when I did reach that age I started counting the years backward. I will be 42 soon.:)

shaunche

My aim is to live as long as possible, I am expecting to live past 100 due to my healthy lifestyle now. I not only expect to list past 100, I expect to be healthy and active in my later years.

Did you know that in the perfect conditions, a human could live to 200. We all die prematurely.

SifuPhil

I couldn't agree more young man. My first 50 years was a hoot. As a laugh, when I did reach that age I started counting the years backward. I will be 42 soon.:)
*bows to elder of 4 years*

Grandfather, tell us, please - to what do you attribute your longevity? Clean living, forsaking demon rum and ladies of easy virtue? ;)

Ankh

I don't think there is a "good" age to die. Or there is an age thats too long. I think the time that we have on this Earth is just truly precious and we should be thankful for every day.

Lena51

I think if you live a completely healthy life style you can live way beyond 100 years old also. But to begin with we need all the food, water and air around us to be pure. No chemical, toxins and what have you in order to live a long happy healthy life. I don't see that happening here on earth these days and times. It's to much in our water supply and in our food. The air quality is terrible.

I don't want to live until i'm 100 and looking old and grumpy. If it's physically possible to live that long with the same body of a 25 year old then why not?! But since we all know that couldn't happen, I'd rather die around 85 I guess.

emerald

I think people that last this long are females who never had children and who eat organic food. I personally don't want to live for 100 years. Also women are likely to live longer than men and those that dont suffer from alzheimer's were active readers and had hobbies. Many of them also live longer because they remember many things and have remain smart.

shaunche

I think if you live a completely healthy life style you can live way beyond 100 years old also. But to begin with we need all the food, water and air around us to be pure. No chemical, toxins and what have you in order to live a long happy healthy life. I don't see that happening here on earth these days and times. It's to much in our water supply and in our food. The air quality is terrible.
It's true, humans can live close to 200 in the perfect conditions. All deaths are premature and caused by external factors.

Most people live to at least 70, even people who have abused their body with alcohol and an unhealthy lifestyle in general.

I would want to live as long as my body can and as long as I have met all of my life goals and dreams. I don't care how old I get, as long as I can say that I was able to live my life to the fullest. I am really not particular with the number.

Garrett Erb

It really depends on how well I can move around. I wouldn't want to be a burden on my family. So I guess i'll say 70ish...but again, it really depends!

Waynefire

I will make it as long as God wills it. When he decides to call me to my heavenly home, then I will go. However, I hope this is not for a long time so I can watch my kids grow up.

GGGuardian

I hope I can see 100 years of age. That would be incredible. But honestly I just want to live long enough to see my grandchildren.

shaunche

Purity of water and air is important, but you can live long, past 100, drinking water that is not purified and food which is not organic. So long as you exercise regularly, reduce stress and eat whole natural food, you will have a good chance of living long. Toxins etc from water can be flushed from the body.

I only want to live as long as I am healthy and strong enough to live the way I want to. I don't want to be a hundred years old and be a hospital vegetable.