How do you chose a Chiropractor?

boobah

When I open the phone book there are tons and tons of chiropractors. It is hard to know who I should get an appointment with. How do you choose a chiropractor?

Thyme

I had a wonderful experience with a chiropractor at the beginning of the year. I had a problem with a shoulder. I have to admit that I was afraid. However, I started asking people for their favorite doctors, etc. A friend of a friend highly recommended one and he hit the spot. I think you should go try to talk about it with friends and you will see how a good recommendation comes along quickly.

boobah

That sounds like a good idea. I really do not know who to trust in todays world sometimes. I will start asking around and try to see what Chiropractors my friends and family sees.

jason

Have a great day
Referrals. I have two friends, one is a chiropractor, and one is going to school to become one. So I ask them for referrals.

Bob67

Yeah, referrals from family and friends are the best way to find any medical professional, whether it be a chiropractor, doctor or dentist. There's probably also places online that rate medical people.