Herbal Medicine for pregnancy

gar

Hi I'm new here. Just want to ask something. Say a couple don't know among them has faulty egg cells and wouldn't want to know who for whatever reason. Which are the best herbal medicine you can recommend to men and women to so that they'll bear a child?

SoftRain

Infertility has a myriad of possible causes, so without further information it's hard to advise any herbal help. The first thing I would do in that situation is learn how to chart my cycle. Taking Charge of Your Fertility is a great resource. That can help eliminate some possibilities.

gar

Yeah she's got an abnormal menstrual cycle but what should she do to make it normal?
She already tried going to gym from time to time. She takes vitamins too and God knows what she's been doing to make herself fit. I told her to only eat veges this time so I hope it works.

SoftRain

She should eat a balanced diet, not just vegetables. Eating well and exercising (but not overexercising) may help regulate her cycle, but more likely the irregularity is hormonally-driven and not under her control. Still, charting it can help her figure out what's going on with her body. For example, she'll learn how to detect and generally predict ovulation, which will help with trying to conceive. Also, if she ends up needing to see a doctor about this, the charts will help him/her as well in diagnosing any possible issues.

shaunche

Eat a natural diet based on vegetables, good quality fish, eggs and meat. With good quality fats from coconut, avocado, and pastured butter. Eat fruit in moderation, cut out all sugar and processed food. Eat food as nature provided.

stefano13

Start with Agnus castus. It stimulates the pituitary gland to increase the production of leutinizing hormone [LH], thereby raising progesterone hormone levels, and normalising other hormone levels to thereby regulate the menstrual cycle. Progesterone is otherwise known as the pro-gestastional hormone.