Herbal inhallation

Joyce

Does anyone know how to make an oral herbal inhalation pot? My doctor recommended using it to put the herbs throughout my house but I have no clue how to do it.

wanderingherb

hmmmm. seriuosly? Oral Herbal Inhalation pot? I've never heard of it. Lets walk through this and figure out if maybe there is another name for it or an alternative that will work.

What is this supposed to do? You say throughout the house, so are you inhaling it? Smelling it?

Joyce

Just me inhaling it, he doesn't want to hurt my lungs with anything and suggested this. I have never heard of it at all, so I figured I'd ask here.

wanderingherb

Okay. I suggest getting more info from the doctor. Is this a Naturopathic or a doctor?

Have this professional clearly explain what the heck they are talking about.

Now, if it is to be diffused throughout...you can do that with E.O. and use a difusser. You can set the difusser on a timer. You can place them throughout the house.

Friendly

Are you sure he doesn't mean a diffuser or one of those little warming pots you put scented oils and water in? I think I would make a call for a little more clarification. :)