herbal alternative for migraines

jason

Have a great day
Feverfewis usually good for headaches. Not sure how much it will help with migraines. Have these just started? There could be something causing it, such as allergies, or mold, maybe stress. If this just came about suddenly I would look for the reason why they started.

CactusJill

I have had migraines off and on since I was a young girl. I have tried Feverfew in the past, but it seems the only thing that even takes the edge off is to take Excedrin Migraine. I agree that if this is something that has come on suddenly, she may need to see a doctor. It could be an issue such as allergies, needing her eyes checked, a hormonal issue, or any number of things.

Charmaine

It's very uncomfortable to work if you have migrains. I always encountered this kind of illness. Sometimes, I felt that my head slowly cracked because of too much pain. I've tried using rosemary and lavender oil. It's a good remedy for me.

SilverVeil

I don't know about relieving the pain so much as the stress of a migraine. I make a strong cup of camomile tea and apply a warm compress to the bridge of my nose and base of my neck. It's very relaxing and seems to help lessen the other symptoms.