Help For Rosacea?

Aletha

Does anyone have any idea what herbs my husband could use topically for rosacea? He has it on his nose and cheeks and it looks horrible. He always look like he's had one too many and he doesn't even drink. The doctor gave him an antibiotic gel to use but I don't like the idea of using antibiotics all of the time. Any help at all would be appreciated.

gina121

Have you tried chamomile? Make a strong tea of pure chamomile and let it cool down. Keep it in the fridge and use it to apply on the affected parts, as a cold compress. It has both anti-inflammatory and soothing properties, which could help your husband's rosacea.

shaunche

I understand your apprehension about using an antibiotic cream for a condition like Rosacea. There is no known cure for Rasacea but there are actions you can take to prevent a relapse. Avoid caffeine, spicy food and heat. Exercise can also be a problem but he needs to exercise.

rayne

Thanks for all the great advice. My daughter-in-law has Rosacea and I'm going to pass this information on to her. Caffeine will be a problem though because she does like her caffeinated drinks.