Hello from Kentucky everyone!

TheCause

Hey guys!
I go by TheCause. I'm super excited to find this forum. It is right up my alley! I'm 23 and have been a vegan/vegetarian going on 2 years. I say vegan/vegetarian because I try and stay away from milk and eggs as much as possible. Problem is, people dont just "have" egg replacers in their house when they bake a cake or something =)
Anyway, I've got some good stuff to share, that I think everyone will enjoy.
Look forward to seeing more of you all in the future!

jason

Have a great day
Greetings and salutations. How are things up in Kentucky. Some beautiful country up there.

TheCause

Hey Jason. Man, it is so beautiful up here. Some of the back roads are like taking a trip through "bliss" itself. I will definitely have to take some pictures for you guys and put them up here one day.
There was hardly any humidity today. The high was about 77. It was a great day to be outdoors. The weather in the past month has been incredible.
I'm sure Florida was the same, but we didn't hardly have a winter at all this year. It was kind of freaky.

jason

Have a great day
That does sound like great weather. Florida is getting hot already, a few days in the high 80's, but mostly around 85 give or take a degree or two.

We did have a real warm winter though. Only had to use the heat for a few days.