Healthy Chips

Jessi

I keep seeing these and haven't actually tried them yet.

I absolutely love carrot chips, though. They're going to be higher in calorie count and whatnot, so it's closer to potato chips anyway, but I still think they're better than going with full calorie commercial chips.

Is there really such a thing as healthy chips? This is always a concept I struggle with. Potatoes have so much starch in general that even if you use the best of the best to bake them with, it's still not necessarily healthy. However, on the other hand some type of vegetable chips sliced thinly and baked might be good. Does anyone have any they've tried that they particular like a lot?

Jessi

Is there really such a thing as healthy chips? This is always a concept I struggle with. Potatoes have so much starch in general that even if you use the best of the best to bake them with, it's still not necessarily healthy. However, on the other hand some type of vegetable chips sliced thinly and baked might be good. Does anyone have any they've tried that they particular like a lot?
Did you even read this thread? The original post is about a vegetable chip and not about potatoes at all. And the rest of the thread was including various vegetable chips as well....