Free Herbal Course...

wanderingherb

What an absolute wonderful opportunity Angie Perry Goodloe is offering. This is for a very limited time only. Here is her link and sign up and soon as you can. What an excellent way to get a great start for understanding herbal and herbalist and incorporating it into your life.

This is a generous offer by a legitimate and knowledgeable Herbalist and LMT. Angie Perry Goodloe is well respected and I am very excited about this opportunity. I went to the same college as her, but I signed up because it is good to learn and share from legitimate professionals.

Get Free Access Home & Community Herbalism Online Course!

Wanderingherb

naturelady

What a wonderful opportunity! I am going to have to look further into this to see if it is something I can take advantage of right now. Thank you for posting!

DixieMarie

I like the sound of this also. I'm very interested in Herbs and would really like to know a lot more about how to use them and grow what I need at home.

I will be checking into this as well. I would love to learn new ways to incorporate herbs into my life. I really am making an effort to eliminate chemicals from OTC medications to cleaners so any extra information I can gather is awesome.

ShelbyM

I definitely want to do this. I've been trying to learn more about herbs and alternative healthcare and this course looks like a wonderful resource for that.

kamcalli

Very interesting to find, but I wonder. Normally on a blog the subscribe is for all blog entries? Right now I have my hands full and I do not want to get into having massive emails sent out. Shouldn't there be another way around this than signing up for the full blog?

wanderingherb

Very interesting to find, but I wonder. Normally on a blog the subscribe is for all blog entries? Right now I have my hands full and I do not want to get into having massive emails sent out. Shouldn't there be another way around this than signing up for the full blog?
LOL. I would never advocate a person unless they were real professionals. Professionals do not inundate your email with spam. On Angie Goodloe's site you would be signing up for a course. A very generous offer. Very generous as we are dealing with a very knowledgeable individual who works not only at educating others, but herself also. I saw nowhere on her site that you were signing up for something other than her class. I have signed up and have received NO unsolicited email unless it was dealing with the class.

Thought I better nip this one in the bud. If you are being solicited by anyone, then they are not worth your time.

So please note folks, this is not one of those silly MLM or other such crap. This is for real.

I did not aim for Angie to be looked at as some other fake commercial you see on these boards not put there by any of us. This was a personal post from me. I happen to know this person and we actually went to the same college.

I am concerned because of the misinformation I often see and the need people express for learning. I'd rather encourage true knowledge than to constantly see mlm and false claims made via a ad or from the internet. This is an opportunity to truly learn.

hunysukle

Offering free classes is very thoughtful of her. I just checked out her blog and it was very interesting. Looks like a great opportunity.

aphil

Thanks so much for sharing this wanderingherb! I visited her site and signed up there and i am looking forward to my free course! I am sure the newsletter will be enlightening as well. I do a lot of studying on my own and I hope getting this free course will help put some things in perspective for me. I am sure it will help me to apply herbal knowledge into my daily life; and that's what counts.

misumaru15

This sounds like a great course. It is good that you have thought about it before posting with everyone. Even better that it is someone known to you.