Football!

Luvkenny

Seriously I can feel my mood changing for the better. I am more energized too. I love football season. I watch our local high school team play each Friday night. I also watch the NFL on TV. Football is a healthy practice for me.

Alli

You would fit right in at my house Luvkenny. Hubby is a big football fan and I have a few favorite teams and players as well. Combine the game with a few hot wings, a cold mug of beer and you have the making of a good time. :)

freshfoodie

I am stoked too! I watch college ball on Saturdays and I can't wait. My team, the Fighting Irish starts their season this weekend. I am excited to see how they do after a perfect season last year.

Luvkenny

I knew I wasn't alone in this. Football just makes people happy. Even when my team loses I still have a great time. Okay I get a bit grumpy but that mood doesn't last long. Maybe it's the food!

freshfoodie

I get very hyped when the game is on. I scream at the TV and everything. I have a great time. Maybe it is the food that puts everyone in such a good mood!

Luvkenny

I scream at the TV too. My kids always say, mom you know they can't hear you right? I just laugh! I can't wait for the season to start. My team didn't look too hot during the preseason though.