Foods that Can Ease Your Stress

Hyacinth

If you feel that your stress level is rising, it might not hurt to reach for any of these foods. They are said to be a stress buster since some of them help regulate the body's stress hormone and lower blood pressure.

Pinkle

Thanks for sharing that article, Hyacinth. I'm not surprised to see green vegetables, oranges, or avocados on the list, but the turkey did surprise me!

Hedda

Probably best to choose organic versions of those foods also. The pesticides and hormones added to animal feed can also be contributors to unbalanced hormones.

Cobbler

Potato's and green vegetables have been mainstays of my diet for a long time now. I've also been a calm person for a long time. The one that surprised there was Oranges.

sPeeDeeBee

Interesting that many of these have high levels of tryptophan, the amino acid responsible for post-Thanksgiving napping!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

SoftRain

That's an interesting article! I'll have to remember the sweet potato for the next time I want carb-laden sweet treats. For some reason it rarely crosses my mind even though it's so good.